PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
Sizes: 7 / 9 / 12
“There are no products that represent kite surfing as well as the Cabrinha Switchblade and Drifter Kites. Heroes have been made, records have been broken, and the path to progression has been attainable by all through these iconic kites. This year we celebrate enduring performance with the Switchblade and Drifter limited edition Icon Series. “ - Pete Cabrinha
Often referred to as the Benchmark for Performance Freeride Kiting, the Switchblade gives the rider unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high end performance. This is a kite for riders who want Style, Power and Performance.
Through the years the Switchblade has helped people progress in the sport, land their first jumps, break World Speed Records, Guinness World Records and also win King of the Air.
If there is one kite that completely defines the essence of kiteboarding… it’s the Switchblade.
What is most amazing about the Switchblade is that all this performance comes in one of the easiest to use packages. Its balance and power delivery make this kite light to the touch and simple to fly. Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits in getting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
The 350 limited edition Switchblade ICON collection kites give a nod towards their industry changing heritage and gives riders the chance to enjoy their own completely unique product which represents an Iconic Legacy.
Each comes with an official badge collectors number and limited edition ICON kite bag.
5-Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile
- Unique graphic design
- 350 piece limited run
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the NEW benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Large sweet spot and smooth on demand power control
- Excellent upwind performance
- Swept leading edge for effortless relaunch
This product is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.